The team behind Prenatalgyn set out to create the most amazing prenatal vitamin on the market. To create a superior prenatal vitamin we included ingredients that:
- 1. Are Tried and Proven
- 2. Are Easy to Digest & Maximize Nutrient Absorption
- 3. Contain No Artificial Coloring & Are a 100% All Natural
Prenatalgyn contains a perfect blend of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that you and your baby need before, during and after pregnancy.
Folic Acid, Calcium, and Iron are possibly the 3 most important ingredients for a healthy pregnancy. Prenatalgyn contains more of these 3 essential ingredients then any of the leading prenatal vitamins on the market! Prenatalgyn also contains 24 other healthy ingredients, including ingredients that are clinically proven and patented along with DHA.
Unlike other leading pregnancy multivitamins, Prenatalgyn is specifically designed with the health of you and your baby in mind. Containing over 35 ingredients, Prenatalgyn features proven prenatal ingredients, a Probiotic Blend, and DHA to help provide essential nutrients for you and your growing baby.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
– DHA plays a vital roll in the growth and development of your baby throughout pregnancy. High DHA Levels have been linked to improved visual, cognitive, and motor development
in babies. DHA is extremely important for the healthy growth and development of your baby’s brains and nervous system, especially during the third trimester.
– During pregnancy, consuming the correct amount of folic acid can lower the risk of your neural tube defects
in your baby by 70%. Folic acid can also reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia
by over 60%. Prenatalgyn provides 600mcg of this necessary nutrient.
Calcium (1300mg, 130% DV)
– Calcium helps preserve the bone density
of the expectant mother while enhancing bone growth and development
in the baby. Calcium deficiencies can lead to a number of birth defects. Prenatalgyn ensures that you and your baby will have a healthy supply of calcium for proper growth.
Iron (27mg, 150% DV)
– Getting adequate amounts of iron in your diet is crucial to a healthy pregnancy. Low iron can lead extreme fatigue in the mother, as well as improper development, pre-term delivery, and low birth weight in babies. Iron helps your body make enough nutrient rich blood for you and your growing child.
Prenatalgyn combines a healthy dose of iron with ginger, to prevent any stomach discomfort.
– In double-blind scientific studies, ginger was proven to relieve the symptoms of morning sickness.
Expectant mothers know all too well the feelings of nausea and stomach cramps that come with pregnancy. With its use of ginger, Prenatalgyn can provide relief from these uncomfortable symptoms.
– Choline promotes the development of synaptic pathways and cognitive function
during early development. In a Stanford University study, scientists found that choline supplementation may significantly reduce the occurrence of neural tube defects in infants.
– Low levels of Vitamin E during pregnancy may increase your child’s risk of developing asthma later in life. Vitamin E assists in the proper development of your baby’s respiratory system.
– Biotin is necessary for the proper development of sweat glands and bone marrow, and may even prevent fatigue and depression.
Unfortunately, as many as 50% of pregnant women have a Biotin deficiency! Prenatalgyn ensures that you and your baby receive the proper dosage of Biotin.
– OptiZinc is a patented form of zinc that provides maximum absorption and availability for healthy development. As a powerful anti-oxidant, OptiZinc neutralizes harmful free radicals
to promote total health.
– Providing a potent source of chromium, ChromeMate helps regulate mother’s blood sugar and control sugar cravings.
– This important nutrient helps regulate blood sugar
and control other body functions. A potassium deficiency can cause muscle cramps, kidney or lung failure, fatigue, irregular heartbeat, muscle spasms, and heart attacks. Prenatalgyn provides you and your baby with the potassium your body needs to function well.
Probiotics have been shown to:
- Reduces the chance of eczema developing by 60%
- Prevent heartburn, cramping, constipation, and nausea
- Strengthen the baby’s immune system
Probiotics have also been shown to reduce the risk of developing gestational diabetes, a condition that affects as much as 10% of pregnant women. Gestational diabetes has been known to increase the onset of Type-2 Diabetes, pre-eclampsia, and childhood obesity. Probiotics can reduce the risk of gestational diabetes by 20%.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of products containging iron may cause fatal poisoning in children. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of an accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Q. Are Prenatal Vitamins Really Necessary?
A. A. Yes! Even the healthiest diets can have nutritional gaps. Taking a prenatal vitamin like Prenatalgyn will ensure that you are not lacking in key vitamins and nutrients that are essential for the health and proper development of you and your baby.
Q. When Should I Start Taking Prenatal Vitamins?
A. If at all possible, you should begin taking prenatal vitamins 2 to 3 months before trying to conceive. If you are already pregnant, start immediately!
Q. Why Should I Take Prenatal Vitamins?
A. As an expectant mother, your first priority is to ensure the optimum health of your developing baby. Even a well-balanced, healthy diet can potentially be lacking in essential vitamins and minerals that your baby needs to develop well. Taking a prenatal vitamin, like Prenatalgyn, allows you to fill in the gaps in your diet and helps you feel at ease knowing that you are doing all you can for the health of your baby.
Q. How Long Does Each Bottle of Prenatalgyn Last?
A. When taken as directed, each bottle of Prenatalgyn will last 30 days.
Q. When Will My Order Arrive?
A. All orders are processed and shipped within one business day. Shipping times vary by location and method. For domestic orders, we offer FedEx Home Delivery (1-5 days), FedEx 2 Day Air, FedEx Overnight, USPS First Class (2-5 days), and USPS Priority (2-3 days). International orders are shipped FedEx International Mail (10-14 days) and FedEx International Priority (3-5 days, fully trackable).
Q. Is Prenatalgyn Guaranteed?
A. Prenatalgyn comes with a 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t absolutely love Prenatalgyn, we will refund the full purchase price of one totally empty bottle and all unopened bottles, minus shipping, no questions asked! If you wish to return Prenatalgyn for a refund, please contact our customer service department.